As the all-electric alternative to the UK’s class-leading van, the eSprinter powers ahead with a combined WLTP range of 82 - 95 miles*, rapid and fast-charging options. Plus access to government grants, exemptions and tax benefits to slash your business costs.
Why it's time for the eSprinter
The eSprinter Panel Van has the following key features:
• Reduce running costs–cut your business’s fuel, maintenance, road tax, ULEZ and congestion charges overnight.
• Rapid charging–you can be 80% charged in 30 minutes*.
• Ample range–the eSprinter’s combined WLTP range is up to 96 miles^, perfect for applications including last mile delivery and urban operations.
• Free real-time vehicle monitoring software***–Mercedes PRO connect allows you to intelligently organise schedules, map the most efficient and quickest routes, and assess the battery charge levels and range of an entire fleet at a glance via your phone, tablet and laptop.
• Mercedes-Benz audiosystem–DAB radio and Bluetooth® interface including hands-free functionality and a USB port.
Are you #eReady?
Find out more about the eSprinter at Euro Commercials today.
Contact usDisclaimers:*Charging times are subject to the power available at the location where the vehicle will be charged. Time stated is based on7.4/20/80 KW power available. ^Based on optional 80km/h linear speed limiter. Electrical WLTP range for the eSprinter in miles (Km): 83 (134) –110 (178). Electrical consumption in kWh/100 km: 30.6 -50.6; CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 0. Figures correct as of August 2020. For real time data visit https://voc.i.daimler.com/voc/gb_en.^^Based on eSprinter Van PROGRESSIVE L2 H2 with a 55 kWh battery capacity (47 kWh useable). Payload of UK vehicle may be subject to change.**Free for 3 years initially and renewed at each service, if serviced by MB according to service intervals for up to 30 years. For a full list of exclusions and all product terms please visit mbvans.co.uk/mobilovan***Mercedes PRO connect includes a range of digital services, free for 2 years with electric vans, to help manage your vehicle. Vehicles which are set-up and activated after 1 December 2020 will not be available with the following services: Eco Monitor, Drive Style monitor, Data Interfaces, Digital Trip Management, Internet In The Van or Fleet Communication. Please check with your local Dealer for thefull scope of services available with your vehicle.